CMC Affinity has ethical publication planning and delivery at its core. We provide world-class, customised support for publication planning and delivery that meets the highest global standards and is tailored to your specific policies and procedures.
We strive to ensure that publications don’t just meet requirements for unbiased, comprehensive, transparent reporting, but that we truly understand the data across the development programme/treatment landscape and its implications for clinical practice and research. We can then recommend a customised, multi-channel publication plan to ensure research reaches the medical community in a timely and impactful manner.
We support the clear, accurate and rapid communication of data to inform decision making by healthcare professionals, payers and patients
- Literature and gap analysis
- ‘INSIGHT ENGINE’
- MDT publication planning workshops and publication steering committees
- Publication plan development
- Publication plan management
- Deliverables: abstracts, posters, oral presentations, manuscripts, reviews, lay summaries, case studies
- ELEVATE (Publication and bibliography modules, and Informetrics)
- Enhanced digital content (video abstracts, podcasts, infographics, touchscreen posters, AR/VR posters/QR codes/virtual poster rooms)
More than 85% of our team are qualified to PhD/MD/PharmD level) and all of our senior staff are CMPP (Certified Medical Publication Professional) qualified. Whether you want CMC Affinity to take the lead in helping you to navigate the publications arena or you need a trusted partner to take direction competently, we will create the right team for you.
We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of governance in our field and actively contribute to the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals™ (ISMPP). We have been engaged with ISMPP since the very first meeting in 2005, and CMC individuals have continuously held leadership positions within the organisation since 2008.
CMC Affinity is always looking at new ways to innovate in the highly scrutinised publications arena and we understand the importance of extending reach and engagement with your target audience. We can draw on the expertise of our in-house digital experts to develop tactics and solutions to help you communicate most effectively. These solutions include:
- Poster Plus: our in-house enhanced poster platform for HTML and multimedia content
- Interactive posters for the web and tablets
- Poster portals
- Publication planners
- Metrics with meaning
See article: Balancing speed vs story flow in publication planning.
See case study: A customised approach to publications strategy and delivery.